Improved quality of life
Implant-supported replacement teeth look, feel and function like natural teeth.
For patients, dental implants provide comfort, convenience and confidence.
- are the most advanced tooth replacement system ever devised.
- help preserve the jawbone to prevent the appearance of premature aging.
- look and function like natural teeth.
- are placed/restored in the doctor's office with minimal discomfort.
- improved comfort, appearance, speech.
- have an outstanding success rate.
- allow you to eat the foods you love and talk, smile, and laugh with confidence.
- represent a conservative treatment option- adjacent teeth are left untouched.
- never develop decay.
- never require root canals.
- can provide great stability for a lower denture.
- can completely eliminate the need for a denture.
- can help people of any age.
Ask yourself the following questions:
Are you missing one or more of your natural teeth?
Do you have a complete or partial denture that is no longer completely comfortable?
Have you ever been embarrassed by a denture or a bridge?
If you answered "yes" to one or more of the following questions, call us today at (815)436-8660 to
schedule an evaluation appointment. We would be pleased to evaluate your oral health and discuss treatment options with you.